02 March 2013

Coffee Table Books


I spent my last full day in Denver in the best company- with my mom. We went shopping in Cherry Creek and for lunch we decided to try the new local 'hot spot', True Food Kitchen. As a health fanatic and a sucker for trendy decors, I couldn't help but fall victim to the hype. The menu is full of fresh foods with plentiful options for vegans, vegetarians, and those looking to avoid gluten. They are known for their fresh juice bar and even feature a hangover cure- The Hangover RX (I wish I had this option back at school!) I settled on a salad with pomegranate seeds, walnuts, roasted squash, and goat cheese. It was delicious!
There were so many great coffee table books at all the little boutiques in Cherry Creek North. Adding a few to a coffee table always adds an artsy touch and serve as great gifts for friends. Here are a few that I feel in love with today...



Poolside with Slim Aarons offers an insider view of the glitzy, jet-setting life. 




Flowers is chalk full of gardens at the season's peak in Weatherstone, Connecticut. (Right: Carolyne Roehm in her New York living room)


Design Sponge at Home is a home decor blog turned book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment