15 June 2013

Denver Restaurant Review: Trillium

Last night we went to Trillium, an American and Scandinavian bistro located in Denver's Ballpark district. I was dying to try Trillium after stumbling upon an article about the restaurant in Colorado's 5280 last summer. My family traveled to Denmark many years ago, so I was excited to try their Scandinavian flare. The food was creative and fresh with outstanding service. They have a great variety, with smorgasbord plates for sharing or a tapas like feast.

I'd highly recommend it!


We had to try the hand-crafted Trillium cocktail and the wine from small wine producers. For an appetizer they brought us a cucumber, strawberry, and ginger salmon. YUM   


The beat salad with frozen goat cheese was my favorite. (yes, that ice cream on top is actually goat cheese!)


We cleansed our pallets with a prosecco pear sherbet. 


My second plate was smoked salmon with an amazing sauce and grilled rye bread.



Even their interior was great!


For desert (the most important part of every meal) we had a dark chocolate bread pudding and a cinnamon toast panna cotta.

Trillium on Urbanspoon

post signature

1 comment: