05 September 2013

This Week In Food

This week I made Cannellini Bean Vegetarian Meat Balls on Wednesday night and a Salmon Salad Nicoise tonight. My family liked both, which is rare since I'm the only "pescetarian" in the family. If you are looking for some good recipes look no further...



The "meatballs" were great - I'm thinking next time I'll make a "meatball" sub with them.




The salad was a creation all my own. I used Honey Smoked Salmon, kalamata olives, and green beans. I roasted the potatoes at 450 degrease for 25 minutes after coating them in olive oil, vinegar, and sea salt. The cherry tomatoes were served with some olive oil and basil, while the dressing consisted of 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, 2 tablespoons Dijon, 2 table spoons olive oil, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 teaspoons maple syrup, and salt and pepper to taste.   
Enjoy...




post signature

1 comment: