16 November 2013

Denver Restaurant Review: Le Grand Bistro & Oyster Bar

My family loves French food, especially my dad. So last night we decided to try Le Grand Bistro & Oyster Bar in down town Denver. Le Grand features traditional brasserie food such as onion soup, steak tartar, and of course, oysters. The bistro, located near the preforming arts center, offers an array of french wines, micro brews, and imports.
www.legranddenver.com
The menu offers a verity of small plates, cheese plates, seafood, and traditional entrees. I ordered the wild mushroom ravioli with chantrelle essence. Both my dad and brother had the bistro steaks with pommes frites au poivre sauce. My mother ordered the french onion soup and seasonal salad. To start we all shared a cheese plate, which was my favorite dish of the night. With figs, honey, and almonds, came three different cheeses.




Overall I loved Le Grand and I'd most definitely return. 

Le Grand - Bistro & Oyster Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment