02 June 2013

Sunday's Sweet & Salty Treat - Peanut Butter Pretzel Candy

I'm positive were put on this world to experience the bliss of salty & sweet! 

Peanut butter is my all time favorite food, with red wine and dark chocolate as close seconds. Put them together, and you just found the way to my heart. So, for our weekly Sunday family dinner I decided to make Martha Stewart's Peanut-Butter Pretzel Candy- the recipe can be found here. All you need is some pretzels, creamy peanut butter, butter, sugar, and dark chocolate. Recently, I've been obsessed with Justin's Nut Butters and I'm dying to try this recipe with all the flavors available (check out all the flavors here) - I'm thinking Vanilla Almond for my next batch...


First, you crush the pretzels. Add the butter, sugar, and nut butter, then mix. 


Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls.


Drop them in the melted dark chocolate.



Voila, you have yourself true bliss.




No comments:

Post a Comment