17 August 2013

Denver Review - Fluevog Shoes & Hailee Grace


Fluevog Shoes: "Unique soles for unique souls. "John Fluevog is a Canadian shoe designer with a green philosophy and humanist business plan. His work is eco-friendly, having created both vegan and hemp based shoes which are made in small shops rather than large industrial factories - you can see videos of the shoes being made while shopping in the store. Fluevog privately owns stores in Seattle, Vancouver, Boston, Toronto, New York, and now Denver. The one and only Denver shop just recently opened on July 20th in Larimer Square. Although they are on the pricer side, Fluevog shoes are built to last and come with a warranty as John aims to keep working for you after your purchase. I had never heard of Fluevog shoes until today, but after a quick stop in Denver's new store I'll be pinching pennies until I can get a pair of my own. Check it out, and become a "Fluvoger" like me!

I'm currently lusting over these!


Hailee Grace: Hailee and Grace, two friends, fellow Sociology majors, and CU Boulder graduates, just recently opened the trendy women's clothing boutique in Larimer Square. The two girls most definitely have and eye for fashion, as they hand pick their merchandise at LA's fashion market every six weeks. Their pricing is right on point, with a mixture of elite designers, like Joie, and fresh, affordable brands as well. I found at least 10 things I would have bought on the spot, but I narrowed down my purchase to a flirty black skirt for fall. Hailee Grace is located in The Walk Way, Larimer Square's basement. It's location makes it easy to overlook, but this boutique is among Denver's very best - it just made it on my regular shopping route.    

Leather details, blazers, and skirts for fall





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment