02 September 2013

Denver Restaurant Review: Central Bistro

One of my very best friends from college came to visit Denver for the long weekend. I wanted her to experience "my mile high," so I spent the weekend showing her all of my favorite spots including Larimer Square, Cherry Creek North, and LoHi. On Sunday, we ventured over to Denver's trendy Lower Highlands for brunch at Central Bistro and Bar, located on Central Street. What better way to show off Denver than a brunch overlooking the best of the city?

Central Bistro is a community-based, American restaurant with a goal to generate a central connection via quality food. Open Tuesday through Sunday, the restaurant features an array of different flavors to satisfy every guest (see menu here). With an amazing outdoor patio and bar, they work to create a memorable Denver atmosphere.

(perfect for post work drinks with friends)



To preface this story, let me start by saying brunch was awesome. To start, we were given a smorgasbord of breakfast breads which included a sweet-roll, zucchini bread, and cinnamon toast. The sweet-roll was my absolute favorite, but then again, I've always been a sucker for zucchini bread...


I'm usually an eggs benedict kind of gal, but their granola crusted french toast with peach preserves sounded too good to pass up.


One of my friend's favorite breakfast dishes is Chilaquiles, easy eggs, chips, and a dab of spice, so when she saw it on the menu she couldn't resist. 


The coffee was delightful

 

And so was the company...

I can't wait to share it with my visitors to come!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment