28 November 2013

Thankful

It's easy to take the simple things for granted, but as I gather with loved ones this Thanksgiving I can't help but realize how much I truly have to be thankful for. The list could go on, but as I think about the things that I'm most thankful for this year, three main things is what comes to mind.

I am blessed with an amazing, one-of-a-kind family who support and love me whole heartily, who make me laugh, and raise me up. 








I am so fortunate to have friends both near and far that accept me for who I am, and the person I hope to become. 







I am thankful for recovery, my perseverance, and the people who have inspired me, and stood by my side as I've gained my life back. As one of the 20 million women who struggle with a clinically significant eating disorder, I'm so grateful to have the means to receive the treatment I need. 







No comments:

Post a Comment