21 May 2013

Capturing My Inspiration


Last Friday I was lucky enough to shadow Eliza Nolte on a photo shoot. She took beautiful photos of two boys and their dog, Champ. She taught me so much about portraiture and fed my passion for photography - like her on Facebook or just check her work out here.  

This morning, I decided to put some of her lessons to use after breakfast with my grandparents. Moving home has granted me the opportunity to spend some extra time with two of the most influential people in my life. I’m so blessed to have learned so much about their lives this past month and I can’t wait to hear more. 




There are distinct characteristics that tend to make up the very being of a person. For my grandma, it's her hands.


I have yet to see a greater love. If there is one thing I will learn from them, it is how to truly cherish another human being.


For grandpa, it is his ears that define his character. 


Captured with his passion - air planes. 

2 comments:

  1. Mallory, These pictures of your grandparents are so fabulous!!! They must have been really touched. You definitely captured them, separately and together.

    Dottie

    ReplyDelete